Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wednesday without (very many) words.

These Wednesdays with a few words are getting more common, sorry. Sometimes I feel like you might need some explanation for some of the photos.
An adventurous night on Monday calls for a laid back Tuesday. More on Monday later, but Happy Mardi Gras on Tuesday! Did everyone eat a paczki? They don't have those here. No one knew what they even were. I don't really think they're all that great anyway. So we ate King Cake because we hear about them every single day. I had about the same reaction as I did with paczkis. But I'm really glad we tried it!







now for a photo project update.

february twentieth, twenty first, + twenty second:
handwriting, favorite photo of you, + where you work.

linking here and here.

No comments: