Tuesday, February 14, 2012

to the greatest of valentines.

Hubsand, I hesitate to make today more special than any ordinary day because I love you the same today as all of those other days. But I guess I don't see anything wrong with a day for showing extra love and appreciation for my favorite.
Happy Valentine's Day, to the greatest of Valentines. Jesus is way too good to me.



Also, let's live like this guy.



I hope today (and everyday), YOU, my friends and family (or any random reader out there), know you are loved. I mean really loved. ali


Long before he laid down earth's foundations, he had you in mind, had settled on you as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love. Ephesians (the message) -text from my mom today. I have a great mom.

also loved this: Just another reason to love on purpose! #ValentinesDay -Jason McKay via twitter.


february twelfth: inside your closet.
{chad, ali}

february thirteenth: blue.
{ali, seth, chad. (kyle's new shoes are on display)}

february fourteenth: heart.
{just me today. yeah, old gum on the stairs. grace finds beauty in everything, haha.}


{I know what you're thinking.. but I meant to spell it 'hubsand'.}