Saturday, February 04, 2012

that I may walk in all You have for me.

I had a kind of frustrating morning.. of letting a few of the things I know God has under control still get to me.
So I just sat down and took a breather.
Then a song started flowing through my head and I listened to it a few times.
And it was pretty perfect for today. So I thought I'd share.


Take my hands and make them clean.
Keep my heart in purity,
That I may walk in all You have for me..
Take my moments and my days,
Let each breath that I take,
Be ever only for You, oh God.

I think I could listen to that slower first part of the song over and over and over.

february fourth: a stranger
{I did a baaaad job of capturing a stranger, ha. She was really cute, though & thought it was so neat that we were from Michigan for some reason. I kind of wanted to be her friend. :)}
'to learn how to be grateful and happy, whether hands full or hands empty. that is a secret worth spending a life on learning.' ann voskamp. <-- repeat from yesterday but it is a great reminder. :)

No comments: