Monday, March 12, 2012

ii. gratitude.

{grateful for time}
amy: Time. The one thing most people take for granted the most. This is what I am grateful for. Recently I have been faced with having to make some decisions on how my "time" will be spent. And I realized something.....I can never get this "time" back. Ever. Once i realized this....it was MUCH easier and simpler to make my choice. My time is to be spent with the ones I love. Period. No job, event, church, school, etc should come before that. Dont get me wrong those things are important in their place......but my time with the loves of my life CAN NOT be replaced. Ever. Time is precious they say......and they are right....and for that I am grateful :)


ali: As hard as it is to be away from the unfamiliar, I love having this experience in a new place. Time to venture and see new places and be together, just the two of us. Days to look back on and always remember that we were truly living. This time of growing and traveling together before little ones come along. (:


(i)


Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. Colossians 3:16.

No comments: