Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my whole house is great. i can do anything good, yeah, yeah, yeah..

I was recently reminded of one of my favorite videos of all time. So I thought I would share it with all of you. Maybe we should all do this once in a while to remind ourselves of how many things we have to be grateful for. And of just how great we are.
I love the caption under the video.. "Jessica has a day where she's feeling... really good about her life."
And the huge clap after she proclaims that she loves her whole house.
This girl is.. I don't even have words. Oh geesh, just watch it.
Guaranteed to make you smile.
If not, well.. I am sorry for misleading you.



and here's some trivia from THE jd (dad).

{via}




43 years ago YESTERDAY, January 30, 1969, the Beatles played their last show together as a band.  They played the impromptu 42 minute concert on the rooftop of the building their studio was in; The Apple Building, located at 3 Savile Row in  London, England.  Show time was around midday on the cold, bitter windy day.
It's amazing to me that four guys that were NOT getting along at all at the time could still make such awesome music!

There are many YouTube videos of that historic event, check it out!

P.S.- The keyboard player located stage right (not seen much at all) is none other than the great Billy Preston!  George Harrison invited him to sit in their rehearsals because they were all more cordial to each other when a guest was present!

{via. billy is in this one.. top rightish.}


-jd

1 comment:

Chad Taylor said...

I didnt know the rooftop concert was their last gig together. Thats pretty crazy. Good way to go out I suppose. The second picture in the post is crazy to me too. At first I thought it was fake or a recreation of the moment. Its such a clear/clean picture for the time, makes the moment seem much more real.