Sunday, June 09, 2013

birthday things.








so my wonderful husband treated me to a day full of early birthday things on Friday. he had the whole day planned out and I didn't know any of it before we left the house. needless to say, I'm feeling pretty loved.

we went to breakfast, had some coffee, did a little shopping for me, some shopping for house things, had lunch, walked by the set for the show Chad is working on, participated in national doughnut day (like the good americans we are), went to a movie and got some take out for dinner at home. and then I passed out because I've been a sickhead all week and all of that just did me in, ha. somewhere in there we returned the rental car we had and picked up the Jetta from a body shop (someone backed into my car and the driver's side mirror was basically hanging by a thread.. another story, another day). I also realized I'm no good at actually taking photos of us doing these fun things. I need to work on that.

I love you, Chad Taylor. you sure do know how to make a lady feel special. you're my favorite.

love..

No comments: