Friday, March 01, 2013

je danse.

something I found on the world wide web. just an old one of my favorites I was re-watching  thought I'd share. [you can stop after a minute and a half.. the rest is just talking.]


also, these harlem shake videos out there? every time I see one I think, 'is there anyone actually doing the harlem shake in any of these?' such a weird trend all of the sudden. [but someone posted this one the other day and I felt a little better.. (; hopefully that link works, let me know.]

oh and go to YouTube and in the search bar type in 'do the harlem shake'. if you've seen the videos, you'll have a little giggle. or you'll just say, "WOW." like we did.

happy weekend.
love.

4 comments:

karen said...

That's just crazy. How does he move like that?

Anonymous said...

The link does work. I saw this this other day and it put to shame everything else I had previously seen! Also, I love SYTYCD. :)
~Lauren

Unknown said...

I didn't know you blogged! but yeah girl, we should watch it together. (:

Unknown said...

right?? ugh, so good.