Saturday, October 31, 2015

it's a jolly holiday with Norah.

I didn't think I'd be in to Halloween. I'm not, really. honestly I really don't look forward to the days we come home with a bunch of candy - when Norah actually knows what it is - and wants to eat it. but as we navigate through parenthood, we're just trying to live and learn and love and have fun doing so. and a couple nights of dressing this girl up was f u n. it was also nice for me to be able to get creative and throw our costumes together. 

my one costume mistake.. Mary Poppins would never need glasses.






we went to Boo at the Zoo a couple weeks ago with some friends and she had the best time in the toddler area there. this little live band playing cute music was the highlight for her. best dancing penguin there ever was. and my mama's girl didn't hesitate for one second to be front and center (and then ON the stage!) to hear that music and dance her heart out. I love to watch her grow and bloom.

here's a short clip. she was slowing down at this point, but you can get a small glimpse of her dancing.


Halloween was last night for us here. they (I'm not sure who they are) changed the day because it's supposed to rain a lot here tonight. I didn't know you could just change it but they did. so I put Norah's costume on her and she helped me pass out candy, clapping for herself every time she put a piece in someone's bag. it was very cute. 

hope you're all having a nice weekend!
love..