Tuesday, April 15, 2014

we've had an interesting couple of weeks. in all of the anticipation of new life, we found out she might not be lying the right direction. while that's not the end of the world and I have always known a c-section is a possibility for anyone, and that sometimes it is the best way for things to happen, my emotions were a little thrown off when they said we might have to go that route. in short, it's really okay if that has to happen, but my heart desires that it doesn't have to.

so we had to schedule another ultrasound. eventually I decided to not stress and wait until we knew for sure to make any big decisions. I know God will take care of us no matter what happens.

today was that ultrasound, and I can't tell you enough that I've never been so happy to get kicked in the ribs, ha. we thanked God that He can turn babies and that we would have peace and be encouraged with whatever the outcome. and right as the ultrasound started we could see she's facing the right way and ready to go! which makes the fact that it is much harder to walk lately make a lot of sense. so in the next few weeks I'll be feeling the most pain ever and I can't wait! (;

for now, this is the obligatory "here is my baby that just looks kind of like an alien at the moment with her face pressed up against the placenta" sonogram. enjoy.


love..

No comments: