Thursday, February 20, 2014

we interrupt this Michigan updating with a little something special.



yesterday we had the pleasure of having our friend Trevor over to do something I thought I didn't want to do. (: I'll be honest. I usually don't like the thought of maternity photos very much. I love seeing everyone else's though, so hopefully I'm not making you feel bad if you're really into that sort of thing. they just really aren't very.. me. but Trevor had some really great and different ideas and I'm really glad he talked me into having these done. I know I will be so so glad we have these to look back on.

a couple of things.. first of all, if you're in Louisiana and need photos for anything.. give this guy all of your monies. I mean it. or if you want to fly him somewhere because you don't live here, I'm sure he'd go for that too. both of those.. totally worth it.

also, if you're lucky, his lovely wife will tag along. she has an even more lovely heart and will be sure to make you laugh. they make you feel comfortable and will capture the real you. you're destined to have genuine smiles in your photos. not the fake kind. (; his work is absolutely beautiful.

it was a little last minute, so I didn't have time to think about what I was going to wear or try to coordinate anything. but I kind of love that. I feel like I didn't try too hard to find the perfect outfits or make my hair too fancy. this is us. right now. and that is how I want to remember this time. I remember people asking if I was going to make Chad take out his lip ring or take off his glasses for our wedding. but I always wondered why I should make him be something he normally isn't. I want to remember things as they are. in that very moment. that's one of the best things about looking at old photos. (I do, however, wish that I had something more exciting and aesthetically pleasing to make for lunch, but we really need to grocery shop, ha. so chicken salad sandwiches we ate. it's whatever.)

counting these at thirty week photos, too. a few days short of thirty weeks.. crazy!







visit trevormark.co to see the rest (you'll find all of his contact information there too). I'm having a really hard time picking my favorites. he even makes our house look really cool.. such talent. thank you so much Trevor!
love..

No comments: