Monday, May 04, 2015

eleven months, an anniversary, and she's almost one.

our girl hit eleven months in April and once again, I didn't blog about it. but she's a busy bee and I just haven't had a chance to sit down and write.

eleven months.


we just got back from a celebratory trip to Idaho, visiting old friends. April 30th marked five years of marriage for us, and Norah turns one tomorrow. so we planned our first vacation without any other family since our honeymoon. so very adult of us. we spent some quality time with lots of old friends, chased our little bird around, cut a nasty tooth, climbed and drove through mountains. beautiful, beautiful mountains. I nursed Norah on Picture Rock and later that day I looked at her and said, "Norah, I fed you on a mountain! I love my life!" it was so refreshing and the days seemed to fly. please excuse these grainy, ultra-filtered iphone photos.



photos c/o christy.





and today was so long. haha. but at the same time, I'm not wishing it away because that just means tomorrow will be here and I'm. not. ready. I can't believe Norah will be one whole year already! she is the sweetest and we love her so much. here's to a week of celebrating her and us and wrapping our brains around the fact that we made it. (; more tomorrow.
love..

No comments: