Tuesday, January 21, 2014

little girl had a moment yesterday. I got to watch my belly dance around for probably thirty seconds straight, while trying reallllly hard to not laugh because I didn't want to stop her. one of my favorites so far. it usually feels like kicks or movements with moments in between, but this one was just continuous movements and a real treat. I know it will be absolutely amaaaazing to have her in my arms, but I'm trying to soak up all of these dances while she's inside because I think I will miss this part. I read from someone once that with two in one body, you feel so alive. I think that's one of the best ways to explain it. she's a beautiful soul already and she's still just a tiny babe inside of me.



twenty five weeks of life inside of me and I'm loving every moment. she weighs roughly 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and is somewhere around fourteen inches (close a head of cauliflower apparently). she knows which way is up and which is down, and is currently growing more hair and fat. which is more than clear by the new size of my belly these last couple of weeks.

that's all I've got for today. I'll be back soon with an update on all that we've been up to the last month or so. lots of things, mostly in Michigan. (:
love..

1 comment:

margie said...

I'm so in love already!