Thursday, September 29, 2016

mommy and me ballet.

(sorry for the poor quality of these photos. I need to get our camera out and take a few)

we started a mommy and me ballet class a few weeks ago. Norah loves it and asks to go to dance class randomly during the week. I have always said I wouldn't force it on her, but I will admit, the dancer in me is pretty excited she likes it. honestly, I don't think she'll stick with it forever. and halfway through the class last week, she came up to me with a little whine in her voice asking, "play hockey now?" yeah. Chad was very happy about that one. she's still asking to go to class so we're not quite done yet!

though I really should find some kind of track and field for two year olds because she would own that. I quickly found out that Norah is the two year old who - while everyone else is taking instruction in a circle - is running crazy around outside the circle and checking herself out in the mirror. when she is supposed to tiptoe a teddy bear to me and back to her teacher, she somehow gets away with leaving the bear with me and going back for another. yes, we were hoarding the bears. she is quite the character there, but I'm enjoying seeing her personality shine, as overwhelming as all of her energy can be for me sometimes. 
love..

No comments: