Monday, June 04, 2012

not leaving until wednesday and starting yesterday I already miss my husband.

can you have too much patience? ha. I would just like time to slow down a tad so I can have one more day here. but that probably wouldn't feel like enough. and at the same time I can't wait to get away.

yeah that's definitely not having to do with patience. probably just more of time needed to get out of town. and refreshed, I hope.

but I was thinking about peace and patience and how without one, the other is hard to attain. impatient moments are definitely not peaceful; when we don't have peace, we're impatient for it or something else.

be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. romans 12:12.

in our little community apartment, we're currently practicing patience while our strawberries grow. tiny little things in the beginning, aren't they?



that's all I really have on patience for now. I'll be in our home town wednesday afternoon for a bit and then my parents and I are diving back down here the next week so they can finally visit our new home. I'm sure I'll be roaming my internet space here before then, since this laptop here is completely portable. maybe my nieces will teach me something about patience. (:

what are your thoughts on patience?


for more thoughts on patience, and other fruits:

No comments: